*Excited to Share* I Launch A Podcast

November 10, 2020



Hey y'all!

2020 has been interesting to say the least. There have been a range of moments and emotions that has caused the entire world to stop in its tracks. Within these pausing moments, many of us have found renewed interested in our passions and purposes. 

We all start the year our with grand goals of what we think we want to do and this year was no different. At the beginning of the year, I kept hearing and seeing the saying "Obey God". I wasn't able to land on too many goals and the ones I did set were loosely ambitions, not measuring up to years in the past. As I started to reflect on my progression, purpose and passion, my desire to start a podcast was reignited. If you recall, about 5 years ago, I started a radio station. It was fun but short lived. This time around, I plan to focus on sharing my life's experience in pursuing God, Corporate America, entrepreneurship, family and happiness. 

I would love for you to join me on this journey! Please take a listen to the 5 Ps:  Possibilities, Purpose, Prayer, Productivity, Pressure  Podcast. While I've just started, I'm excited about the journey. In the past week, I've been able to add the podcast to most streaming services! You can find your girl on the likes of Audible, Pandora, Apple Music, Spotify, just to name a few. I am geeked about it!

 What to expect? 

A conversation about everything. This is a conversations about all things purpose, productivity, prayer and endless possibilities. This podcast is from the lens of a millennial who loves all things old school, new school, Jesus, Cardi B and family. Count all mistakes for love! lol. It is mostly unedited and the episodes are recorded. 

Please share and link the podcast on the streaming service of your choice. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me