Business: Clever Ways to Welcome New Manager

October 21, 2015


|| Jessicahixonwalker.com ||

People are always seeking new job opportunities and managers are no different. Therefore, it is inevitable that during your career you will have a new manager. During the transition it vital to work with your new boss to ensure you get off on the right foot.

I recently got a new boss so I began to think about the proper way to welcome her to the team. There are many ways to say hello but what is most appropriate?  That led me to Google. While "googling" how to welcome a new boss when I stumbled upon this very fitting article on MSN's Money site. The article is titled "5 ways to win over your new boss".  The article provides suggestions on how to say hello, as well as, ways to engage your boss in your current task.  Check it out and let me know what you think


Previous Posts:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me